Am Dienstag, 1. März 2011 schrieb kfj:

> On 28 Jan., 17:45, Kornel Benko <kornel.be...@berlin.de> wrote:
>
> > If you upgrade than consider that on 10.10 the cmake is erroneous.
> > (try somehow to downgrade cmake from 2.8.2 to version 2.8.0.)
>
> In what way erroneous? I've been using cmake 2.8.2 on my Kubuntu 10.10
> system for months and it has always done precisely what it's supposed
> to do.

Creating debian package with "make package" will create a deb file which
includes a tar file.
This tar file normally includes directories and regular files.
But cpack from the 2.8.2 version of cmake creates only the regular files.
That is, installing with dpkg is ok if the destination directories are already
there.

The target directory creation is missing.

> Kay

        Kornel