Hey Kay

> I would suggest that you sign up as a Google Summer of Code mentor when Habi
> launches the call for mentors; and I hope we can find a student to work on the
> Python interface with your guidance.
I just did:
<https://groups.google.com/d/topic/hugin-ptx/qkDQMOMfIXI/discussion>.
The call for mentors is online and can be acted upon.

>> - still nothing at all on Mac OS. Would a Mac programmer please come
>> forward and help compile the Python module?
I am not a programmer, but an avid user. And I have to say that
currently I don't feel the need to interface with hugin through
Python. From my perspective I am agreeing with Yuv. Ignore "us" for
the moment, of course only if noone else speaks up.

The replies in this thread show that you're doing a very welcome job.
Take that as an incentive and go on with Linux and Windows.

Habi