On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Harry van der Wolf <hvdw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The enblend messages are progress messages, not error messages. They are
> always displayed.

  Yes, I realize this.  I included those progress messages because
they were part of the entire message sequence that ended with
"gnumake: write error."

>> gnumake: write error
>
> This is weird and I can't think of what causes this. Can you check your
> created pano for exif data? Normally it should contain the "non unique" exif
> info of the first image of the series. This is done by Exiftool. Maybe
> that's now failing.

  I have deleted those panos but will create others and check for what
you have requested.  Back to you as soon as I can get to it.

>>  The pano is created and written to disk and no "write error" is
>> actually apparent.  Indeed, the above log file is all that is
>> displayed in the stitch log window as the pano is being created and
>> written.  I did note that the Control Points windows did display a lot
>> of graphical weirdness that I seem to recall had recently been
>> discussed on the list.
>>

> Please explain this "graphical weirdness"

  The "weirdness" is displayed as being some portions of the upper
areas of the images being worked on appearing at the bottom of the
Control Points screen, as well as an intrusive magnified square area
showing up on the displayed image pairs where ever I move the mouse
pointer.  Neither of these oddities appear until I have created two
control point pairs.  I was sure that a report of this problem had
been previously mentioned on the list a short while back.  I will take
a closer look at this as I create some additional panos and I could
send  screen grabs for you to peruse if desired.

  Steve