Hi,

2011/9/16 Battle <battlebr...@gmail.com>

> Harry,
>
> I've been having some problems with recent builds 2011.2.0 versions
> under OSX 10.6.8 on a quad core intel xeon.  I cannot get the
> PTBatcher to run automatically from Hugin.  It crashes every time. If
> I try to load the pto from PTBatcher it also crashes.  I have to
> revert to 2011.2.0 RC3 to get PTBatcher to run.
>
> Also I've been having a problem with duplicate control points on
> manually added horizontal and vertical line.  It looks like I'm adding
> one line, and I move on to the next photo.  Later during optimization
> when I'm adjusting things I find that in some cases every horizontal
> and every vertical line has an identical duplicate set of control
> points.  I can't say for sure that every line is every pto is
> duplicated every time, but it seem that way.  Wondering if you have
> thoughts on how to evaluate what is happening here.
>
> Battle

Just for the record: Did you use my RC4, which is incorrect, or my
RC4-build2, which is correct?
You should use the build2. If you are already doing so then please do a
re-install.
I don't know what's wrong, it works for me (which is off course useless to
you).

If other users encounter the same problems, please report.

Harry