That's interesting. It looks like it uses the camera's orientations
sensor to select the angle of the strip of image it captures. As you
turn the camera the strips stay vertical to the finished panorama. Did
you sweep from right to left?
It would be interesting to hack the software (but don't expect me
to! :-)