Even though nobody asked :-)   I'm posting a link to the target I made
following Kay's description. It probably isn't that useful folks since
flicker turned it into a smallish jpeg, but it's good enough to
experiment with and see if you find it useful enough to make your own.
--John
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnpwatkins/sets/72157628238521079/