Well the basics are there, until we get a few programs able to use the info
then there isn't much more we can do.  As previous, PTGui and P2VR have
added it to there to-do lists, but I doubt that it will be that high in
priority terms at the moment, its the normal Chicken or Egg first problem
;-)
I've checked out getting the data out from the Solmeta Pro log file, no
major problem to embed into the Exif, and speaking with the Phil Harvey of
Exif Tool on the support forum he has no problem including/processing the
data but again until it is either common requirement or part of the
standard it won't have any great priority on the to-do list there either
....  But to be honest that is what I expected when I started asking for
the facility a while back, we just need to build the ground swell.

I wonder what progress your making Jeff (Martin) on dedicated hardware ?