Hello JohnPW

IMO, you shouldn't compare the highlights between any image and c100: since
c100 is the darkest, it will always show more details in the highlights
than any other picture. You should always compare with the original. Does
o2 do better than à1 in the T shirt? I believe so.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

http://www.april.org