I don't think so: I believe raw is simply not implemented in the roms of
those cameras, so that the devs at CHDK have to create it from scratch. On
my old S30, all relevant data was stored in the raw files, although maybe
not in iptc format. All the software which were able to show me the image
in those raw files also showed me the shooting parameters. With the S5IS
and chdk, I get only the image, no shooting parameters. I'll try to update
my chdk today to check if this has improved.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

http://www.april.org/