I've used CHDK for years now. Great program. I still use my Canon powershot for
holidays even though I own a DSLR. I get raw images that way. I've also done a
lot of time laps using CHDK. It's well worth the effort to learn how to use it.

-----Original Message-----
From: JohnPW <johnpwatk...@gmail.com>
Sender: hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 14:56:43
To: <hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [hugin-ptx] CHDK

Anybody use CHDK? How do you like it? What is your experience with it?

I was thinking of buying a little used Cannon ELPH and loading this on it
to use as an inexpensive pocketable camera that can be used for snapshots
or bracketed images enfused images and/or panos. From my search, it seems
there is little mention of it here, which surprised me.

Thanks,
John