Yes, but I would like edititng values in terms of precise angles in Hugin,
not pixel displacement in GIMP;
too bad the preview in Hugin is pretty much useless (no zoom, no quality)
when it comes to fixing small details.

In my first post I was asking for either advices on how to better use
alignment tools we already have, or a pointer on where to start
implementing better preview.