Hi, I'm having the exact same issue. I looked for updates, but it looks
like I have everything current. Here's my specs:

Hugin 2013.0.0
Lenovo Z560
Intel i3 M 380
4 Gb RAM
Windows 7 64
Intel HD integrated graphics

It's strange because Hugin never gets to the point of actually aligning the
photos. As mrf said, it's immediately after clicking "Ok" on the FOV
dialog. I can't even test the alignment because I can't get images into the
program.

Thanks to anyone who has an idea about this!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/eb403ea3-598f-4d13-9fa5-3132c6179daa%40googlegroups.com.