Happy New Year!

The Danish translation is hereby updated in hg.

Some nit-picking on a couple of English strings:

-------
"File %s does not exists.\n
Should the argfile created with default tags?"

In the first line: "exists" -> "exist"
In the second line: "created" -> "be created".
------
"No file selected.\n
Should an argfile created with default tags?"

Same for the second line.
------

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAOC2i37_CMsgmjwe9YUfWsBq0g6zEuQNvCSwvUXw3UavFZr_zg%40mail.gmail.com.