Hi all

On 31.12.2013 19:34, Harry van der Wolf wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On the last day of the year 2013 we release the source tarball for the
> new Hugin release 2014.0.

Binary packages of 2014.0 beta1 for Ubuntu
 Saucy Salamander (13.10)
 Raring Ringtail (13.04)
 Quantal Quetzal (12.10) and
 Precise Pangolin (12.4LTS)

can be found at the hugin packagers "next hugin builds" PPA at
https://launchpad.net/~hugin/+archive/next

Additionally, you will get enblend-enfuse 4.1.2 (at least for Saucy and
Raring, at the moment).

Please be aware that hugin 2014.0 depends in a new libpano13 version
(2.9.19) which has a beta1 release only yet. If you have to remove hugin
2014.0 beta1, don't forget to downgrade libpano13, too.

Installation instructions can be found at
https://launchpad.net/~hugin/+archive/next

Enjoy!

Stefan Peter

--
"In summary, I think you are trying to solve a problem that may not
need to be solved, using a tool that is not meant to solve it, without