Il giorno mercoledì 1 gennaio 2014 20:17:36 UTC+1, Harry van der Wolf ha
scritto:

> 2014/1/1 Thomas Pryds <tho...@pryds.eu <javascript:>>
>
>> Happy New Year!
>>

>> The Danish translation is hereby updated in hg.
>>
>> Some nit-picking on a couple of English strings:
>>
>> -------
>> "File %s does not exists.\n
>> Should the argfile created with default tags?"
>>
>> In the first line: "exists" -> "exist"
>> In the second line: "created" -> "be created".
>> ------
>> "No file selected.\n
>> Should an argfile created with default tags?"
>>
>> Same for the second line.
>> ------
>>
>> Thomas
>>

> Thanks,
>
> And in that case some more nit-picking as well: Exiftool and exiftool is
> ExifTool. Only windows knows a lower-case exiftool.exe (and
> exiftool(-k).exe.
>
> I will make the changes somewhere in the coming days.
>
> Harry

I also noted that:
"Please check your settings, so that at least one imageS is in the output
region."
should be
"Please check your settings, so that at least one image is in the output
region."

I'm trying to commit an updated italian translation but the commit is
aborted with the following message:
abort: push creates new remote branches: 2014.0!
Never had this problem, what should i do to commit?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/6cb8a7f1-64ce-4b21-b2e1-5265ddf2a7eb%40googlegroups.com.