I learn something new every day!   checkpto is my new friend

I rarely use the quick preview or the wizard thing any more which shows
this.   Yes, that will certainly mess up things.   I'm sure that is it.
I'll try and clean it up tonight and see what happens.  But I'm sure you
are correct.   The unattached image is a piece of blue sky.

On another problem child project, I am noticing that the images are being
rotated oddly.  The Pentax K-5 I use does indicate orientation, and when
pointing straight down ( the first course for a stereographic projection )
the orientation may be stupidly assigned by the camera.   Is there a means
to force the images to be displayed the same way in the control point
editor?   Or to ignore the EXIF orientation hints?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/80aad13f-a210-499a-95f9-f0fdb7d0f546%40googlegroups.com.