Hi Lajos

Am Samstag, 16. Mai 2015 16:32:44 UTC+2 schrieb Lajos Höss:

> I don't recognise the following codes:
>
> %M:%S Min
> %S s
>
> and I can't find this in the program and not sure what it means: Start
> date (duration):
> Please clarify these.
>
> All 3 strings are used in PTBatcherGUI, go to menu File>Search directory
for...>images
On the right panel it shows the start date/time of the possible pano and
the duration (difference between first and last image time stamp).
The duration is shown in seconds or minutes:seconds (if duration longer
than 1 min).
You need the keep the character with the percentage sign before (%S, %M),
there are used as placeholder and will replaced at runtime with the seconds
/ minutes and translate "only" the extension s for seconds and Min for
minutes.

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/3b38f2fe-361e-4619-a37a-5249b957661c%40googlegroups.com.