*Windows binaries* for the Hugin 2015.0.0 beta2 version are now available.

Thanks to Thomas Modes who helped me a lot to get going with the windows
builds, I have now built 64bit Windows versions.
The python versions require a pre-installed python 3.4.

Note that these builds will not run on Windows XP 64bit (and neither on
32bits windows versions of course).

64bit installer:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2015.0/HuginSetup_2015.0.0-beta2_64bit.exe/download

64bit installer with python support:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2015.0/HuginSetup_2015.0.0-beta2_64bit-python.exe/download

64bit 7z file (simply un7zip to some location and use from there):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2015.0/Hugin_2015.0.0-beta2_64bit.7z/download

64bit 7z file with python support  (simply un7zip to some location and use
from there):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2015.0/Hugin_2015.0.0-beta2_64bit-python.7z/download

I have currently no intentions to build 32bit versions.
(7zip instead of zip as it gives a 23 MB file versus a 33 MB zip)

Please test and give your feedback via this mailing list and this mail
thread.

(And for those who know me and wonder why I build on windows: Since 2
months I switched back to windows for the only reason that a (non open
source) program I wanted and needed is not on Linux. For everything else I
could use anything on both linux and windows.)

Hoi,
Harry

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAGARPpuvuPckdVqSgrCpBKqH0j4JiE8eE%2BK041v9WgRDJagiYw%40mail.gmail.com.