On Fri, 24 Jul 2015 06:27:52 +1000, Stefan Peter <s_pe...@swissonline.ch> wrote:

On 23.07.2015 21:15, Andreas Metzler wrote:
Stefan Peter <s_pe...@swissonline.ch> wrote:
[...]
If all hell breaks loose, I hereby offer to host it on one of my private
servers for a _limited_ amount of time.

Hello,

it might be unnecessary, the latest sf update
<http://sourceforge.net/blog/sourceforge-infrastructure-and-service-restoration-update-for-722/>
said that HG should be back today (July 23). It is not done yet,
though.

I still get

$ hg pull
abort: error: Connection refused

However, I still hope that SF will get the mercurial repositories back
up until the end of this week. The question is, what shall we do if they
do not?

'hg pull' now working on both hugin and enblend sourceforge repos.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell