Hello Paul,

On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 20:08:18 +1100, Paul Womack <pwom...@papermule.com> wrote:

On 8 November 2015 at 22:50, Terry Duell <tdu...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

Now I know that it should be possible to correct that in Hugin, and
normally that works OK but I have had projects where that has proved to be
a bit of a pain...so all the emphasis on mosaic and how to ensure camera
square to subject etc.

Hmm. I will bet good money that you can measure out of square more
accurately in post production than can during shooting.

Probably.

Further, if you measure the painting, you can also ensure that the final
stitch is both rectilinear and of the perfect aspect ratio.

Yes.

Cheers,
--
Regards,