Hello John,

On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 00:06:31 +1100, panostar <houghton.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Terry, Your camera with a 300mm lens will be quite a long way from the
canvas. If you have a spherical panorama head, I would use that and stitch as a conventional panorama rather than use mosaic mode.

I think the camera will be about 6.5m from the painting, but I don't have a pano head, hence the current obsession with mosaic mode. There will be quite a lot of experimental stuff going on at the time, and one is to shoot a conventional pano, but I have been thinking that mosaic mode would be my best approach.
Thanks for your thoughts on this.

Cheers,
--
Regards,