Hi Niklas,

Am Dienstag, 17. Mai 2016 19:30:31 UTC+2 schrieb Niklas Mischkulnig:

> The layout view works fine now.

Nice to hear.

> A few questions concerning changes I made while updating the self
> contained cmake build:
> What do you think about PTBatcherGui and HuginStitchProject opening files
> (see my post from 17:10)?

Does this referring to calling PTBatcherGUI and HuginStitchProject from
Hugin or direct from the bundle?

Are these missing endl's in Executor.cpp intentional (see attached patch)?

I don't see an attached patch.

> Can I include "hugin_config.h" in src/hugin1/base_wx/wxPlatform.h to
> include the MAC_SELF_CONTAINED_BUNDLE definition in files like Executor.cpp?

I would prefer to include "hugin_config.h" into the source files directly.
Use it in the headers only when you need the variables in the header.

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/729bf65b-5cb8-4c71-85d1-1fffcd836641%40googlegroups.com.