Hi Thomas,

if I open the file itself, it works fine. Via Hugin, it does get added
twice, though not exactly (see attachment).
Should I prepare a patch to open multiple files at once from finder?

Why is stitchproject more difficult to fix (it would indeed make much more
sense than PTBatcherGUI)?

Niklas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/024b55ad-1398-4f84-bd9a-4dcd6ddde76d%40googlegroups.com.