Am 09.07.2016 um 11:04 schrieb T. Modes:

today we are releasing the Hugin 2016.2 rc 1.

I just realized that my 8 years old enfuse and enblend droplets (.bat files) are still part of the windows distribution. Unfortunately they don't work any more. A couple of things need to be fixed: - new parameter names for enfuse and enblend (was that really necessary to drop the old ones?) - write temporary files to user or temp space instead of the program folder. UAC prevents this on most computers. Alternatively install in user space.
- some error messages

I currently don't have the time and motivation to provide new versions. So either someone should fix this (any volunteers can PM me for help) or the droplets should be removed from the distribution entirely.

best regards
--
Erik Krause