On Sun 17-Jul-2016 at 20:32 +0100, Bruno Postle wrote:

> > These are built with gtk3 so please report any glitches,

> I assume you are aware of the problem with the initial opening of > the main window in Fedora 24? > In Advanced and Expert mode, it opens with only menu headings, > icons and tabs. The main window contents are shrunk to oblivion in > top LH corner, and one must grab the sizer icon bottom RH corner > to get it all to display correctly.

I had a brief play and it seemed OK, I'm still on f23, no problem with the window sizes, but then I ought to try again after deleting the preferences, later.

2016.0 with gtk3 was very flakey, masks not displaying, missing widgets, not really useable.

On f23 GTK3 I don't see the problem with window sizes, and the widgets seem to display ok. Deleting the .hugin file and it is still ok.

I just stitched a quite complex project[*] without too many problems, only the first issue here is a showstopper:

1. Crops don't display in the Masks tab -> Crop, they seem to be editable as usual, but I can't see anything.

2. Clicking on the image list of the Masks tab -> Crop below the last item in the list crashes Hugin.

3. In the Preview window, changing the EV has no effect unless I unset and set 'Photometrics' each time.

[*] Argh I have hundreds of panoramas like this that have never been stitched: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brunopostle/27759532683

--
Bruno
Homemaker adaptive domestic design