>> Now that I think of it I don't know what I was thinking! What I meant
>by
>that is you have control point 'x' and 'y' on one picture and you have
>the
>corresponding 'x' and 'y' points on the other picture. but the second
>x/y
>points were taken at a different zoom factor... you know what I mean
>now?

That's fine, Hugin can handle that. Two things, though: one, make sure the
photos have different lenses assigned to them, that way the optimizer knows
their FOVs can be different. And two, know that the control point finder may
get confused by that, so you may have to do more manual control point adding /
correction.

--Sean

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/98AA5B51-D39D-4ED4-9692-0C4B6CC96CCD%40seangreenslade.com.