The new default graph-cut algorithm in most cases seems to produce better
seams, but sometimes has the black areas as a show stopper. In some cases
it helped me splitting the panorama in two partial ones and doing a final
enblend on the two intermediate files. But things should no be like this.

HB

Roger Broadie:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/c2ae05e7-123e-46f7-be19-d16225fdf9a1%40googlegroups.com.