> The camera doesn't need to be dead square to the map - Hugin can easily
> correct that, given straight line control points
> on a rectangle (as in te example PTO I sent you)
>
>   BugBear

Thanks. I am learning all the time. I put it like this as I find it easier
when photographing to have a nice regular array so I don't miss anywhere,
and when stitching so I easily know which images are which.

Incidentally I have found the vertical/horizontal lines on the two maps I
have been testing are actually not very true. So I have stopped using
vertical/horizontal control points. This is proving a bit of a problem now
I am trying to stitch the two maps together edge to edge.- using QGIS
rather than hugin.

Peter

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/955efc0d-7303-468b-8b39-c566d8b0d2ec%40googlegroups.com.