check on this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/enblend/+bug/721136/comments/19
I solved the holes in my case by using
enblend --pre-assemble --fine-mask
--primary-seam-generator=nearest-feature-transform -o result.jpg *.tif
you could also use
enblend --pre-assemble --coarse-mask=12 -o result.jpg *.tif
or other number after coarse-mask larger than 8.(because by default,
enblend use 8 here. and by increasing it, enblend will look for a less
accurate seam between images)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/983ccf32-e0dc-4035-9379-e8182d70af0d%40googlegroups.com.