<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gaEFRn2ccmY/WeZqip7wWlI/AAAAAAAEVZg/J4XdStdsM5kImh6imX4Co07UF8SbjUnxgCLcBGAs/s1600/test.jpg>
Here's a downscaled version of the 24202 pixel wide stitch. Hugin
2017.0.0.eac5e8cc546e on Windows 10 Ent 64 bit. Don't see any problems.
CPFind, added some VCPs, position optimization, remove outliers, position
optimized again, photometric optimisation, stitch at maximum optimum size.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/287d6d17-ab42-42b4-821b-0dfeacb95f0d%40googlegroups.com.