Am Mittwoch, 18. Oktober 2017 05:51:51 UTC+2 schrieb Alexander Rabtchevich:

> I'm afraid some changes in the image size can lead to disappearing of the
> red spot. At least I recall the same workaround worked previously. But it
> is not the solution.

Sorry, but so we don't get on.

Because nobody else can reproduce the issue we need your help:
1.) Open the pto file from the first post.
2.) Go to stitcher tab, additional tick option "Exposure corrected, low
dynamic range" under "remapped images".
3.) Stitch project now.
4.) Now check output files: especially the file PREFIX0003.tif - has this
already the red color or only the blended images PREFIX.tif
5.) Reduce output size (please state number used).
6.) Repeat steps 3 and 4.

Please report the results here.

One more issue: I don't think that you used a cylindrical lens for
shooting. The lens projection is probably rectilinear. With this lens
projection the cp error in the project is decreased significant. But this
should be unrelated to the red spot.

@Gunter Königsmann: Please read the full thread before posting totally
unrelated statements. Look at the image in the first post and you will see
that this issue has nothing to do with your "fire ants".

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/f78e50e9-3c6f-483a-892b-bfe4649bf5a4%40googlegroups.com.