On November 28, 2017 10:41:18 PM HST, Terry Duell <tdu...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 17:03:49 +1100, Emad ud din Bhatt
><xyzt...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> *"One approach to stitch very large projects is to split your project
>up
>> into sub-projects, stitch each, then stitch the sub-panos.*"
>>
>> interested to know how to do it. If i output partial images than how
>can
>> i link these in one piece...questions like lens parameters, crop
>factor
>> etc
>> etc.
>
>When you stitch each part of your project the stitcher will report the
>field of view, which you should be able to use when you reload these
>images to be stitched.

I've been using Hugin for many years, maybe it's me, but how do you stitch
*part* of a project?

Only way I've figured out is to create the main project and save it, then copy
that PTO file as many times as needed for new separate subprojects. Then edit
each subproject, remove the images that don't belong in it, then save and
stitch each subproject. Then create a new "main" project to stitch together the
results of the sub projects. Is that what you mean?

Sorry if I'm just dense, but maybe it will help Emad, too.

David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com
wandering the landscape of god
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with F/OSS K-9 Mail.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/EDDE7F93-D237-43DC-9F64-650414C27048%40gmail.com.