Hi,
I've been following this thread as I'm having similar problems stitching a
312 image pano to a final size of over 600Mpx. Using some of the options
above in the thread I've got it to work with JPGs and I'm now stitching
Tiffs for the final output. In the process I tried breaking it down into
several strips all 360 HFV but Hugin failed to load them, it just crashed
every time I loaded an image. I'm using the current download on win10
running on an I7 8700K / GTX1060 and 16GB Ram.
Should Hugin be able to load wide strips or would I be better breaking it
into squares?
Thanks for all the input above its helped be a lot, I'm fairly new to Hugin.
Paul

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/c2bbba1a-bc2d-43ec-bb31-e3a914a8121a%40googlegroups.com.