Am Sun, 21 Mar 2021 13:05:47 +0100
schrieb "'Kay F. Jahnke' via hugin and other free panoramic software"
<hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com>:

> The snapshot button is for the live view and snapshots the live view.
> To stitch, use the 'P' key (not Shift+P).

The pto displays OK.
Pressing 'p', I get black image as a result.
 $ ls -l pict0876-9.pto.pv.1.pano.jpg
        -rw-rw-r-- 1 kornel kornel    73375 Mär 21 13:24
pict0876-9.pto.pv.1.pano.jpg

 $ file pict0876-9.pto.pv.1.pano.jpg
        pict0876-9.pto.pv.1.pano.jpg: JPEG image data, JFIF
        standard 1.01, aspect ratio, density 1x1, segment length 16, Exif
Standard:
        [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=1], baseline, precision 8,
3072x864,
        frames 3

        Kornel