Op zo 21 mrt. 2021 om 13:05 schreef 'Kay F. Jahnke' via hugin and other
free panoramic software <hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com>:

> Fine, so it didn't work. Why don't you just zip the PTO and images and
> mail them to me? I'll have a look.

The 2 image PTO is from my living room with a lot of "small rubbish" in
there to test on parallax on short distances. I am not going to share that
one ;)

Donald Johnson shared a number of downloadable pano sets for multiblend in this
post <https://groups.google.com/g/hugin-ptx/c/pRFIe_77yvo/m/UIuYlJlrDwAJ>.
Or directly:
https://ln2.sync.com/dl/f27685a80/392a24qm-7uudw2mp-4vzsr5eg-qaj852qx
https://ln2.sync.com/dl/310817b80/vxegvztw-7ixx2fqu-8q5h6kr8-8g7789m8
https://ln2.sync.com/dl/380fc1290/x63ceeax-pnft3mpd-fhub63bd-gcasikxn
https://ln2.sync.com/dl/b7d757380/68iyddwc-puc3yr7d-exqjavjv-mpmg4rnh

Note: all rights and credits to Donald Johnson.

> - Then I took a 4 image wide landscape based panorama from one of the
> > multiblend test sets (for which I created the mac binary). The pto loads
> > OK and shows OK. It does a nice live stitch indeed, although it doesn't
> > blend well on the overlap, but you get a nice impression.  when pressing
> > "p" it again creates a black image the size of one image.
>
> Sound like you pressed Shift+P, which is not good for stitches.

I definitely pushed "p", but also tried "Shift+P" when "p" did not give the
results. Just like "u" or "shift-u".
 And just did pressing "p" again on 3 of Donalds panoramas, just to be 300%
sure. Again all ending in the same black image.
Note that when pressing "p" I get the following lines on the console:
active facets for stitching job: 0 1
generating partial image and mask for facet 0
merging weighted laplacian pyramid
generating partial image and mask for facet 1
merging weighted laplacian pyramid
generating 'baseline' image
merging weighted laplacian pyramid
Writing user comment EXIF tag: .Projection: Rectilinear (0)
FOV: 53.130102 x 31.417276
saved stitched result as _DSC3060DC - _DSC3066DC.pto.pv.1.pano.jpg

So it only takes image 0 and 1, and then still delivers a black image.

> I'll have to go through the docu. It's a large field, and under current
> development, so please bear with me.

I fully understand.

I'll try and make the docu better.

It is already a great reassurance that loading an aligned, exposed pto or
ini, and pressing "p" is the right thing to do.
Unfortunately for me not with the desired results.

Harry