Hi!

   One idea: if you can, try cropping (by use of exclusion masks) and
diminishing/changing  the superposition among adjacent images. At least
where you saw problems.

   In a few days I'll be able to use Hugin again, I needed to put my
panoramas on hold because of other activities. But it was really a while
without such kind of blotches in my last panos.

  all the best,

   Luís Henrique

Em seg., 13 de nov. de 2023 às 01:09, David W. Jones <gnomeno...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> On November 12, 2023 5:10:35 PM HST, Greg 'groggy' Lehey <
> groog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Saturday, 11 November 2023 at 22:08:34 -0800, Robert Mahar wrote:
> > > ( OK, well 2022.0.0.a0962865f932 )
> > >
> > > I often get black regions in final stitches.   For smaller projects,
> not
> > > often.
> >
> > "Me too".  This seems to be happening more frequently.  Until recently
> > I was using the 2018 version, then 2022, and with 2022 things became
> > worse.
> >
> > I'm still investigating, and so far I don't have any further
> > information, but at least I wanted to say that you're not alone.
> > Hopefully I'll come up with more information.
> >
> > Greg
>
> I use 2022. I've rarely gotten it. It only seems to happen when I'm
> messing around with complex masks, or it turns out that alignment is really
> off.
>
> --
> David W. Jones
> gnomeno...@gmail.com
> exploring the landscape of god
> http://dancingtreefrog.com
>
> Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.

> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/1E39918C-62B7-412E-BECB-9404A8950B07%40gmail.com
> .