Hi there,

I have used Hugin to stitch panoramas for a long time and need to load and
get the free latest version please.

How do I go about it?

Cheers Mike.

On Sat, Jan 27, 2024 at 12:01 AM Monkey <davidhorma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "multiblend is exceptionally fast compared to enblend (maybe 10x to 20x
> faster, as I recall)."
>
> It's not a fixed increase. Enblend has O(n^2) runtime (it scales with the
> square of the number of pixels) whereas Multiblend is linear. I don't know
> of anyone who's tried a terapixel blend with both, but Multiblend should be
> on the order of 100,000 times faster :D
>
> "Hugin was used to combine the images of 2 cams in a panorama"
>
> For videos, you might want to consider Avisynth+ instead of Hugin. There
> are plugins for warping and fusing videos (I keep meaning to release an
> update for the latter).
> On Thursday 25 January 2024 at 23:43:59 UTC GnomeNomad wrote:
>
>> Thanks. I didn't know you had two cameras. Very cool!
>>
>> On 1/25/24 08:26, Maarten Verberne wrote:
>> > I'm not sure what you are asking.
>> > Hugin was used to combine the images of 2 cams in a panorama, used the
>> > template it created for the rest of the images.

>> --
>> David W. Jones
>> gnome...@gmail.com
>> wandering the landscape of god
>> http://dancingtreefrog.com
>> My password is the last 8 digits of π.
>>
>> --
> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> ---
> email to hugin-ptx+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/889c551d-ac21-4306-a792-0daf95169b93n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/889c551d-ac21-4306-a792-0daf95169b93n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAPD1%2BtkPbbMWA59i0XjurSKSE-MH-X%2BJqqWD0y6XuRK2GT9vVQ%40mail.gmail.com.
              • ... David W. Jones
              • ... David W. Jones
              • ... Maarten Verberne
              • ... David W. Jones
              • ... David W. Jones
              • ... Maarten Verberne
              • ... David W. Jones
              • ... Maarten Verberne
              • ... David W. Jones
              • ... Monkey
              • ... Michael Sass
              • ... David W. Jones
              • ... 'chaosjug' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... 'Carl von Einem' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... photohounds
              • ... David W. Jones
          • ... wirz
  • [hugin-ptx] R... Jeff “weltyj” Welty