It shouldn't. But your report is not really enough to figure out what the
problem might be. Are you talking about source image cropping or output
cropping? So: please send the PTO!

On Thursday, April 25, 2024 at 12:29:30 AM UTC+2 GnomeNomad wrote:

> In my testing here, it completely ignores crop settings in the PTO file.
> It seems to me that would severely restrict usefulness, particularly in
> situations where you have a large panorama with a small crop area.
>
> Ideas?
>
> --
> David W. Jones
> gnome...@gmail.com
> wandering the landscape of god
> http://dancingtreefrog.com
> My password is the last 8 digits of π.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/5b499214-8e4b-433a-a03a-5584d9fdedf5n%40googlegroups.com.
  • [hugin-ptx] Qu... David W. Jones
    • [hugin-pt... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
      • [hugi... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
        • R... David W. Jones
          • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... Maarten Verberne
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... Bernard Lang
                • ... Bruno Postle
                • ... Bernard Lang
            • ... David W. Jones
              • ... 'Kay F. Jahnke' via hugin and other free panoramic software