Thanks, but I think the on-screen view should show the output crop, the way
Hugin does without having to load the stitched image manually.

--
David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/B016AD47-CD27-4D0C-9A5A-DEACBCF67C5F%40gmail.com.
  • [hugin-ptx] Qu... David W. Jones
    • [hugin-pt... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
      • [hugi... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
        • R... David W. Jones
          • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... Maarten Verberne
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... Bernard Lang
                • ... Bruno Postle
                • ... Bernard Lang
            • ... David W. Jones
              • ... 'Kay F. Jahnke' via hugin and other free panoramic software