You are trying to do what is called a Flying Willy panorama. I did one once
from the top of a building. It took me a lot of post editing to make the
panorama look without joining defects. The taller the building and the most
far the objects, the easier it will be. Your situation is in a city, where
wrong stitching will surely appear. I thing it won't be possible without
too much editing.

Take a look at mine:
- The article
<https://cartola.org/360/2015/09/22/foto-quase-aerea-360-na-lagoa-rodrigo-de-freitas/>
- Direct link to panorama
<http://cartola.org/panoramas/20150829-Pseudo_Aerea_Lagoa>

At the end the building below vanishes, as if it was the tripod.

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360
http://www.panoforum.com.br/