From: Mark Ulyseas <markulys...@liveencounters.net>
Subject: Live Encounters Magazine February 2013 is out1
To: "'Ranjana'" <ranjanapa...@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Monday, 21 January, 2013, 1:05

Dear Ranjana,  Here is the link to the Feb Issue which has been brought out
early becuse it is a Special Edition on women's issues with all women
contributors from around the world.  http://liveencounters.net/?p=2562  Did you
know that one in three women will be beaten or raped in her lifetime - that is
one billion abused women. On Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2013, one billion
women will dance, dance to highlight the atrocities committed against them,
sing for equality, and celebrate freedom of Self. So we have dedicated this
issue to ‘The Woman’ and have invited women from across the world to contribute
articles on women’s issues. Please share this Special Issue on and by women
with your family and friends. Let us begin to be the change.  Peace & LoveMark
Ulyseas and all at Live Encounters  PS in my article The Myth of Mother India I
have included your email to me at the end of the pieceJ