Hi

I have a question on topology query. The hwloc 2.0.0 documentation states that
"Additionally it may assemble the topologies of multiple machines into a single
one so as to let applications consult the topology of an entire fabric or
cluster at once.”. Since “system” object type has been removed from hwloc, does
this statement mean that multiple “machine” nodes in the topology object would
be combined to one? I can see in function“hwloc_topology_check” that machine
node is at depth 0 and there are no machine nodes at depth other than 0. Can
anyone confirm this?

Thanks
Kavitha