Le 01/07/2020 à 15:55, Jon Dart a écrit :
> On 6/30/2020 4:00 PM, Brice Goglin wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> We don't have many windows-specific changes in 2.1 except some late
>> MSVC-related changes added after rc1. Can you try 2.1.0rc1 instead of
>> 2.1.0? It's not visible on the download page but it's actually
>> available, for instance at
>> https://download.open-mpi.org/release/hwloc/v2.1/hwloc-win64-build-2.1.0rc1.zip
>>
> Tried it, that one does not work, either.

Hello Jon

Sorry the delay. I finally got some time to look at this. I can only
reproduce the issue when I am compiling against hwloc 2.0.4 and using
2.2.0 at runtime (placing libhwloc-15.dll in the current directory). If
using the same version (either 2.0.4 or 2.2.0) for both compiling at
running, the program works fine. Can you double-check if you were mixing
versions?

If so, it may look like some sort of ABI break. I am trying to find out
where hwloc_topology_init() crashes.

Brice