I see it like this: unique things, such as MS Word shouldn't be translated, and
common things like "find and replace" should.
Overview is not unique (np++, sublime) and users will only suffer from
incorrect translation or missing of translation. By the way overview is common
English word, it's not a brand. Currently translation exists and it is
incorrect.