Hi Scott,

As mentioned yesterday it would be helpful to provide reasons why MRT
(Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Routing Information Export
Format) http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6396 or perhaps it's minor
extension would not work for you.

Sorry for misstating the "M", but for me everything is multiprotocol
:-) And MRT already supports OSPFv2/v3, BGP, ISIS & RIB exports.

Thx,
R.