Thank you Ian, I binded "i3-input -P i3-msg " to a key, very useful for
rarely used commands.
For the rest I prefer dmenu, I'm currently building up a whole i3
environment driven by dmenu. I will share it when it is ready.

Soooooooooo it does not answer my question :-)
Is it possible to have case-sensitive workspace names ?

-syl20bnr-


On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Ian Munsie <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 4 August 2013 12:02, Sylvain Benner <[email protected]> wrote:
> >I have a patched dmenu which can return automatically
> > when only one candidate matches the filter so selecting a workspace is
> > pretty quick since I have to press only one character.
>
> You could probably have used i3-input -l 1 to return immediately after
> one character has been pushed - I do that in my config to mark windows
> with any letter & goto them easily.
>
> -Ian
>
> --
> http://sites.google.com/site/DarkStarJunkSpace
> --
> http://darkstarshout.blogspot.com/
> --
> Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
> See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
>

Reply via email to