Tomeu,

Note that the demo you saw in youtube is just photoshop and aftereffects; There
is no code at all!!!
We need people that will help create prototypes of such integration of
creativity tools into Sugar.
I agree with you, once we have a working prototype, we can start testing right
away, get feedback and refine.

Cheers,

Diego Uribe

MS in Creativity and Change Leadership