Hi, Dave

I am not aware of any method to donate money to Sugar Labs. I understand we need to make the donations to SFC and somehow have the money
arrive in our funds. This needs to be made very clear on the web site.

I am not referring to 'lying', I am referring to asking the question. If it is a donation, a person can donate what they feel comfortable with.

Tony