Enough. Deciding to make actions of the Oversight Board public by posting them on another list is not a decision on the purpose of the SLOBs list.

Tony

On 07/10/2016 08:21 PM, Sebastian Silva wrote:

El 10/07/16 a las 13:17, Tony Anderson escribió:
Who made that decision? Where is it recorded? Is it a part of our
bylaws? How are we supposed to know that?
It has been affirmed many times over the years. But I guess it bears
repetition.

Recently Walter confirmed this intent and committed to forwarding emails
from SLOBS (with some criteria) when appropriate.
.