Thomas Conley wrote:

Question to the list: WTF is anyone still using BookMangler format? After Adobe created their new search feature in Adobe 6 (if you're still running Adobe 5, go download 7 NOW!!!!), there's no reason to continue to use BookMangler. The only reason to use it in the first place was the superior search capability, but now that Adobe has that function, bye-bye BM!!

You're joking. Right, Tom?

| Edward E. Jaffe                |                                |

Ed,

I know you have to support it, but I haven't used BookMangler format in over a year. Everything I download now is PDF format. The old argument was, "Use BM for search, PDF for printing". Now that PDF has the search function, I don't need BM at all. Why did you think I was joking? Do you still have a hard time using PDF?

Tom